Loading...

Friday, 29 July 2011

Libya 2907. What is Going ON..

The Interim Rebels Council, should come up with the TRUTH behind the Assassination of Abdul Fatah Yunis, as soon as possible, to put an END to the Rumours, and the Reputation of the  Major  General Yunis. There should not be any chance for the Enemies to go through the BODY of the Revolution. 

Rebels are just about to win their Goals, and make the CHANGES in Libya, it is not allowed to breakdown, and disappoint the Millions behind the Revolution, who paid High Price of BLOOD.
khalouda-democracytheway

طلق عليه الرصاص وأحرق: تشييع عبد الفتّاح يونس في بنغازي

الجمعة 29 تموز (يوليو) 2011
بنغازي (ليبيا) (رويترز) - قال أحد أقارب عبد الفتاح يونس القائد العسكري للمعارضة الليبية لرويترز ان مشيعين حملوا نعشا به جثمان يونس وطافوا به يوم الجمعة في الساحة الرئيسية في بنغازي.
وقال عبد الحكيم وهو يسير خلف النعش "تسلمنا الجثة أمس هنا في بنغازي. لقد اطلق عليه الرصاص وأحرق. لقد اتصل بنا الساعة العاشرة (صباح الخميس) ليقول انه في الطريق الى هنا."
وقتل يونس في ظروف غامضة يوم الخميس بعد ان استدعي الى بنغازي من جبهة القتال قرب ميناء البريقة النفطي.
وحسب تلفزيون "سي إن إن":
العثور على جثة يونس ورفاقه في وادي القطارة، على بعد نحو 40 كيلومتراً من بنغازي
أكد ابن شقيق اللواء عبدالفتاح يونس، والذراع اليمين له وأنه أطلقت عليه الرصاص ثم أحرقت جثته، وتعهد بالثار له، وذلك أثناء تشييع جثمانه وبعيد صلاة الجمعة في بنغازي، الواقعة شرقي ليبيا ومعقل الثوار.
وشدد محمد يونس، ابن شقيق عبدالفتاح، على ولاء قبيلته والقوات الخاصة في للمجلس الانتقالي الليبي ورئيسه مصطفى عبدالجليل.
وكان قد عثر على جثة قائد أركان الثوار في وادي القطارة، على بعد نحو 40 كيلومتراً من بنغازي، بعد ساعات من مقتله مع اثنين من مرافقيه.
واشارت تقارير إلى أن جثتين من الجثث الثلاث كانت متفحمة بعد أن تم إحراقها عقب إطلاق النار على القادة العسكريين الثلاثة.
وكان رئيس المجلس الوطني الانتقالي الليبي، مصطفى عبدالجليل، قد وضع حداً للشائعات حول مصير عبدالفتاح يونس، فأكد مقتله مع اثنين من مرافقيه، متهماً "مجموعة مسلحة" بتنفيذ العملية التي قال إنها جاءت بعد استدعاء القيادي للمثول أمام لجنة تحقيق "تتعلق بالشأن العسكري."


Assassination took place after the Meeting with the Rebel Council


Cnn in Libya and Yunis Assassination.


Abul Fattah Yunis killed by Gunmen. Head of Rebel's Militiry

The head of the Libyan rebels' armed forces and two of his aides were killed by gunmen on Thursday, creating a power vacuum at the top of the opposition military hierarchy and raising questions about who was responsible.
Abdel Fattah Younes was killed after being summoned to the de facto rebel capital of Benghazi to appear before a judicial inquiry, opposition leader Mustafa Abdul Jalil announced at a press conference late on Thursday night.
He told reporters that rebel security had arrested the head of the group behind the killing but had not found the dead men's bodies.
By Friday, however, it appeared that the bodies had been found and returned to their relatives. Thousands of people gathered in Benghazi's central courthouse square - renamed Tahrir Square by the opposition - to observe Friday prayers and mourn Younes.
They carried coffins apparently carrying the bodies through the square.
Abdul Hakim, a nephew of Younes, told the Reuters news agency that Younes's body had been returned to his family on Thursday, burned and bearing bullet wounds. He said Younes had called to say he was coming to Benghazi around 10am Thursday morning.
Questions over killing
Rebel security reportedly arrived at Younes's operations room near the rebels' eastern front and arrested  him and his aides early on Thursday.
Security officials said at the time that Younes was to be questioned about possible ties to Muammar Gaddafi's regime.
Younes was Gaddafi's interior minister before defecting to the rebels early in the uprising, which began in February.
Jalil said that Younes had been summoned for questioning regarding "a military matter". He said Younes and his two aides, a colonel and a major, were shot before they arrived for questioning.
Al Jazeera's Tony Birtley, reporting from Benghazi, said that the body had not been handed over yet.
"One of the assailants was captured. [The groups] were described as pro-Gaddafi units."
"Now there is a hunt going in Benghazi to find those people," he said.
Jalil called Younes "one of the heroes of the 17th of February revolution," a name marking the date of early protests against Gaddafi's regime.
He did not say Gaddafi's forces were directly responsible for Younes's killing but said Gaddafi was seeking to break the unity of rebel forces. He also issued a stiff warning about unaffiliated "armed groups" in rebel-held cities, saying they needed to join the fight against Gaddafi or risk being arrested by security forces.
"A man who was a target"
After Jalil finished his remarks, without taking questions, there were reports of fighting and gunfire in and around the Tibesti Hotel, where the press conference was held.
A witness told the AFP news agency that supporters of Younes grouped outside the Tibesti, fired their weapons in the air and attempted to enter the hotel, where they were confronted by NTC security.
Some of the men shouted, "You killed him," in reference to the NTC. 
"[Younes] is a man who was a target," Birtley said. "It is a question of who was he targeted by: Pro-Gaddafi loyalists or people on the opposition side who didn't actually like his politics because there were questions about where his loyalties truly lay."
"This was a man who was the interior minister for Gaddafi. He was a friend and personal friend for 40 years and that friendship shone through." 
"When I [interviewed] him he said he changed sides because the Gaddafi he knew was not the Gaddafi that was leading the country any longer."
Within an hour, at least three loud explosions shook the centre of the Libyan capital Tripoli. Two explosions were heard at 10:20pm local time, followed by another blast several minutes later, as Libyan television reported that planes were flying overhead.
Tripoli has been the target of numerous NATO air raids.
Rebel offensive
Meanwhile, Libyan opposition fighters in the western mountains have launched attacks on several government-controlled towns, hoping to push out loyalist troops and open a route to the border.
The attacks began around dawn as rebels descended from around the towns of Nalut and Jadu in an attempt to expel forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi from the Nafusa mountain foothills.
By midday local time, rebels had taken and lost the town of al-Jawsh and reached the outskirts of Ghazaya, a significant base for Gaddafi's troops near the Tunisian border.
Four rebels were killed and 10 injured, while 18 loyalist troops were captured, according to opposition sources.
Al Jazeera's James Bays, who approached al-Jawsh with the rebel advance, said fighters initially took the town and moved on but were caught by a surprise counterattack.
Despite hitting al-Jawsh with artillery fire and attempting to clear out Gaddafi's troops, some regime forces apparently remained in town, while others fired Grad rockets after the rebels entered.
Farther west, Ghazaya had been bombard by rebel tanks and "long-range guns" throughout Wednesday night in preparation for the attack, an opposition source said.
The fight for Ghazaya continued into Thursday afternoon, and rebels claimed to have seized the nearby town of Takut.
A rebel spokesman in Jadu claimed rebels had taken Ghazaya, but that claim was not confirmed by other sources.
Hundreds of trucks carrying hundreds of fighters were involved in the operation at al-Jawsh, Bays said.
It appeared to be the largest attack by opposition fighters in the Nafusa Mountains since the conflict began.
















Zlitan hit by NATO


Libyan Diplomats Expelled and Rebels Representatives replaced.


بد الفتاح يونس، اعتقله الثوّار في "البريقة" فجراً بسبب إتصالاته بالقذافي

الخميس 28 تموز (يوليو) 2011




"الشفاف" - خاص
تم فجر اليوم عند الساعة الرابعة صباحاً إعتقال اللواء عبد الفتاح يونس، قائد قوات الثوّار، في منطقة "البريقة". وقد توحّهت لاعتقاله مجموعات مسلحة في 80 مركبة. وآثر الإستسلام لهم بدون مقاومة من الكتائب التي تأتمر بأمره. وقد تم اعتقاله بأمر من المجلس الوطني الإنتقالي. ويُعتقد أنه متّهم باتصالاته بنظام معمر القذافي رغم إعلانه الإنشقاق.
ولد عبد الفتاح يونس في منطقة الجبل الأخضر الليبية عام 1944، ثم وَصَل إلى مناصب الدولة في عام 1969 عندما شارك في قيادة انقلاب الفاتح من سبتمبر الذي تمخض عنه نظام العقيد معمر القذافي، ومنذ ذلك الوقت أصبح قائد القوات الخاصة الليبية. ولاحقاً في عام 2009 حصل عبد الفتاح على منصب وزير الداخلية في الجماهيرية العربية الليبية، لكنه أعلن رسمياً استقالته من هذا المنصب وجميع مناصبه في الدولة في 21 فبراير 2011 رداً على قمع القذافي لثورة 17 فبراير، وعُين قائداً ورئيس أركان لجيش التحرير الوطني الليبي.


Returned to Misrata

Lawyers in the Libyan city of Misurata are attempting to build a case against the government of Muammar Gaddafi for war crimes and crimes against humanity. They have already uncovered documents that show security forces were told to starve the population of the city and target mosques. Mobile phone footage of security forces shelling a minaret appears to corroborate the documents. Al Jazeera's Hoda Abdel-Hamid reports from Misurata, Libya

Evidence against Qaddafi Troops, of war Crime

Libya is blessed with vast reservoirs of oil and water, however both need electricity to get them out of the ground. Muamar Gadaffi, Libya's longtime leader, has tried to cut access to these resources, by cutting electricity from opposition strongholds in the east of Libya. Al Jazeera's Anita McNaught reports from Jalu, Libya.

Battle for Libya

أعلنت ألمانيا اليوم الأحد أنَّها منحت المعارضة الليبية المتمثلة بالمجلس الوطني الإنتقالي "قرضاً بقيمة مئة مليون يورو (143 مليون دولار) كمساعدة مدنية وإنسانية للشعب الليبي".
ولفت وزير الخارجية الألماني غيدو فسترفيلي في بيان إلى أنَّه "بسبب الحرب التي يشنها (الزعيم الليبي) العقيد معمر القذافي ضد شعبه، الوضع في ليبيا صعب للغاية".





Qatar has sent at least 200 tonnes of aid, including medical supplies, to help Libyan opposition forces since foreign support began to arrive. The Qatari air force showed Al Jazeera a cargo plane bound for Libya containing computers, printers, rice, milk and sugar. The main cargo on the plane were a military police unit and some intelligence personnel. Also on the plane were four trucks full of wooden boxes which were clearly marked "munitions". Al Jazeera was unable to find out if they were for the Qatari security forces to use or the rebels.

Destination Benghazi

المعارضة الليبية: اسرنا ضابطا برتبة كبيرة

آخر تحديث:  الخميس، 21 يوليو/ تموز، 2011، 16:2

قالت قوات المعارضة الليبية انها قبضت على احد القادة العسكريين في قوات حكومة الزعيم الليبي معمر القذافي.
وقالت المعارضة انها قبضت على الجنرال عبد النبيه زايد ليلة الاربعاء قرب بلدة زليطن، التي شهدت قتالا عنيفا في الفترة الاخيرة.
ويعتقد ان الجنرال زايد كان المنسق لعمليات توزيع ونشر وحدات الدبابات في مصراتة، التي ادى القتال المستمر فيها منذ شهرين الى سقوط مئات القتلى.
في هذه الاثناء تتواصل هجمات قوات المعارضة على مدينة البريقة النفطية، في وقت بث فيه التلفزيون الليبي الحكومي نداء للمتطوعين للالتحاق والقتال مع القوات الحكومية.
ومع تواصل المعارك في محيط البريقة شرقي ليبيا، قالت المعارضة ان قواتها تمكنت من الاستيلاء على مناطق شاسعة من المدينة وطرد قوات القذافي منها.
كما اكدت مصادر المعارضة من جهة اخرى انها احرزت تقدما ملحوظا باتجاه السيطرة على زليطن في منطقة الجبل الغربي.
وفيما يبدو جزء من محاولات لتضييق الخناق على قوات القذافي قبل حلول شهر رمضان تقول المعارضة إنها بانتظار صدور أوامر لشن هجوم جديد من جبال نفوسة جنوب غربي البلاد.
وتعرقل تقدم قوات المعارضة نحو البريقة الألغام التي زرعتها قوات القذافي قبل انسحابها وكذلك الصعوبة في قتال حوالي 200 من قوات القذافي متمركزين قرب منشآت بتروكيماوية حيوية في المنطقة.
وتجلت هذه الصعوبة مساء الثلاثاء الذي شهد مقتل أكبر عدد من قوات المعارضة (24) منذ بدء المعركة للسيطرة على البريقة قبل أسبوع.
ويتعين على قوات المعارضة السيطرة على الميناء النفطي إذا أرادت التقدم نحو العاصمة طرابلس.
وعلى صعيد التطورات الميدانية ايضا، نقل فريق تابع لوكالة رويترز أن قتالا عنيفا اندلع على الجبهة الغربية من مدينة مصراتة.
وقال مواطنون تونسيون إن صواريخ من طراز غراد اطلقتها قوات القذافي سقطت داخل الأراضي التونسية بالقرب من معبر الذهيبة الحدودي.

"غير مطروح"

عبد العاطي العبيدي
"التنحي غير مطروح للتفاوض أصلا"
وعلى صعيد المفاوضات أكدت الحكومة الليبية الأربعاء أن تنحي العقيد القذافي ليس أمرا مطروحا للتفاوض، وذلك عقب تصريحات لوزير الخارجية الفرنسي أشار فيها إلى ان وقف اطلاق النار يعتمد على تنحي القذافي عن منصبه.
فقد نفى وزير الخارجية الليبي عبد العاطي العبيدي الأربعاء أن يكون تخلي القذافي عن السلطة أمرا مطروحا للتفاوض.
وقال العبيدي، في تصريحات في موسكو عقب لقائه بنظيره الروسي، "لم يناقش رحيل القذافي".
واضاف أن مقترحات الاتحاد الأفريقي لانهاء الأزمة في ليبيا لم تتضمن مطالبة بتنحي القذافي، حسبما نقلت وكالة انترفاكس الروسية.
وكان وزير الخارجية الفرنسي الان جوبيه أشار في لقاء تلفزيوني إلى إمكانية رحيل القذافي عن السلطة كخيار لإنهاء الأزمة في البلاد.
وردا على سؤال بشأن مصير القذافي، قال جوبيه "أحد الفرضيات المتوخاة هي أن يبقى في ليبيا، وذلك في حالة واحدة وهي أن يتنحى تماما من الحياة السياسية في البلاد".
واضاف "يعتمد وقف إطلاق النار على التزام القذافي بوضوح وبصورة رسمية بالتخلي عن مناصبه المدنية والعسكرية".
وبدا وزير الخارجية الفرنسي متأكدا وهو يقول "القضية الآن ليست ما إذا كان القذافي سيرحل، بل متى وكيف؟".
بدوره شدد البيت الابيض الاربعاء على ضرورة تخلي الزعيم الليبي القذافي عن السلطة بيد انه ترك مسألة السماح له بالبقاء في ليبيا الى قرار الشعب الليبي.
وقال جاي كارني المتحدث باسم البيت الابيض للصحفيين عندما سئل عما اذا كانت الولايات المتحدة تتفق مع وجهة نظر فرنسا بأن القذافي يمكن أن يبقى في ليبيا اذا ترك السلطة "ينبغي أن يترك السلطة، وبعد ذلك يكون القرار بيد الشعب الليبي".
يذكر أن من روسيا وفرنسا تبذلان جهودا لإنهاء الأزمة في ليبيا ولكن كل على طريقته، فبينما تقوم باريس بدور رئيسي في غارات حلف الناتو لحماية المدنيين الليبين، تنتقد روسيا هذه العمليات العسكرية علنا وتعتبرها "انحيازا" إلى جانب دون آخر في "حرب أهلية".
والتقى الرئيس الفرنسي نيكولا ساركوزي الأربعاء بثلاثة من قادة المعارضة الليبية في باريس.
وذكرت وكالة اسوشييتد برس أن قادة المعارضة الذين ينتمون إلى مدينة مصراتة يريدون الحصول على دعم وأسلحة للتحرك باتجاه العاصمة طرابلس.



Resources

Libyan fighters focus on resources
Published 21 July 2011 03:41 301 Views
Fighters say they need to sell oil in order to finance their anti-regime battle in Libya, which has shifted focus from gaining territory to winning resources. They say they've surrounded the eastern oil port of Brega and they're also trying to move west from Misurata, but that they don't have resources to protect oil fields. Al Jazeera's Anita McNaught reports from Libya's eastern desert
Libyan rebels step up military campaign
Opposition fighters say they have forced Gaddafi forces back from Brega, while southern fighters prepare for battle.
Last Modified: 21 Jul 2011 08:23
Libyan rebel fighters and medics carry the body of a member of forces loyal to the Libyan leader [Reuters]
Libya's anti-government fighters are escalating an offensive against Muammar Gaddafi's forces, pushing forward in the east of the country and preparing a fresh attack from the south of the capital, Tripoli.
Opposition forces said they had chased the bulk of the Libyan leader's eastern army from the oil town of Brega and surrounded Gaddafi loyalists holed up among oil installations in the northwest of the town.
In the west, rebels said they were awaiting orders from Benghazi, the rebel stronghold in the east, to start a fresh offensive from the Nafusa Mountains southwest of the capital just days before the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, when the hardships of desert fighting are likely to be intensified for those going without food and drink during the daytime.
Around Brega, the rebels' advance towards the town has been slowed by vast quantities of anti-personnel mines planted by retreating loyalists and the difficulties in attacking an estimated 200 Gaddafi troops fighting from positions near vital oil facilities.
On Tuesday, 24 rebel fighters died in one of their bloodiest day since the battle for Brega began almost a week ago, a rebel military source told the AFP news agency.
Many of the casualties came when troops closing on isolated Gaddafi forces were hit by a rocket attack.
Rebel military sources said some Gaddafi forces were launching rockets over Brega onto rebel positions from the town of Bishr, while most Gaddafi troops had retreated to Ras Lanuf, another oil town further west.
Libya's government has denied rebel claims that they had retaken Brega. The rebels said Gaddafi troops inside the town were largely conscripts and volunteers who were surrounded.
'Preparing for battle'
But across the Gulf of Sirte, near the rebel-held enclave of Misurata, the picture was reversed.
Rebels said seven of their fighters were killed and 13 wounded when they repulsed a fresh Gaddafi attack.
On the frontline of the western desert village Gwalish, rebels said they were ready to fight during Ramadan if necessary, even as summer temperatures reached 45 Celsius.
"We are preparing for the battle. We hope [it occurs], God willing, before Ramadan, or just after," Mokhtar Lakhdar, a rebel commander, said.
"If there is fighting during Ramadan, we will fight as usual," he said. "We will not stop until we have liberated Libya."
"During Ramadan, it will be harder but, God willing, we will not be weakened but rather be stronger," added another fighter, Shaban Aabor. "Ramadan is a good time to be a martyr."
The next rebel target is Asabah, 80km south of Tripoli and the last barrier between rebels and the garrison town of Gharyan.

No comments:

Post a Comment